Monday 9 July 2012

astrid anderson

If you're looking for a designer that won't follow the usual catwalk trends for men then look no further than Astrid Anderson. Astrid is by far one of my favourite menswear designers, bringing a crazy new meaning to 'street'! Here's a collection of my favourite of her work from the last few years. I promise you'll be blown away ;)  

Love the coordinating colours here.
Looking past his feet you notice how the fur coat is part of a hoody....pure class.
I want to see more men wearing these satin pants! Very cool!
More coordinating colours. Definitely stops the outfit from going to far out.
More metallic, satin trousers! And a man that can work a crop top? Yes, yes, yes!
Too cool. Hip, street, trendy, there are not enough words
A bit different and maybe won't appeal to everyone but if anyone has ever tried to stand out from the crowd then it is Astrid. The women is a genius with how she manages to just push the outfit to the edge but never over it! Bring on AW13 :) xxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Really cool! You've got a nice blog! Maybe we can follow each other?

    x For Happy Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye I'd love to! Following you....! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Cute new Blog! Have followed you :)
    Follow back at http://www.simplysiyaam.com
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey welcome to the blogging world :)..nice post!
    you have a new follower !
    follow each other?
    x
    http://warflower-theinnerme.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post on my blog! Your blog looks great, I followed you :) x

    http://lovethedolcevita.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures, they're great!
    blogger is doing weird and I can't follow you now, but I'll try later :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following you now! ;) still great pics..

    ReplyDelete