Tuesday 10 July 2012

playsuits

I have a couple of family parties this month and I've been looking (rather frantically, just like me to leave it last minute!) for something cute to wear. Looking around I have been inspired by the amount of amazing playsuits on offer on the high street at the moment. Some of my favourites are.....

This amazing tropical print one. The waistband around the middle makes it a nice figure-hugging shape....(£42 from Topshop)

 

This one I think is more suited for a night out when the sun is out! Very pretty, complementing colours....(£48 from Topshop)


Sophisticated girly lace. Not so big on pattern but just as stylish. Suitable for night and day depending on how you dress it up....(£32 from Topshop)

This brilliant orange one. Perfect matched with a pair of silver gladiators and aviators....(£35 from Topshop)


This one is a slightly unusual pattern but still a brilliant playsuit. The orange and blue look great together and give the playsuit a vintage vibe. I especially love the ruffles hidden all over and the V-neckline.....(Now £20 from Topshop) A bargain price too! Perfect!

A range of styles, patterns and prices but all equally lovely playsuits. You may have noticed that they are all from Topshop! My general consensus is that Topshop is the place to go for the ideal summer playsuit for day or night!
I just wanted to thank all my followers and commenters too! Thank you :) xxxxxxx
Keep following!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing dresses and rompers! I really like the last dress! The print is amazing and the sleeves are fricken awesome and I love the colors!!!!

    Love your blog, I'm following!
    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these rompers (and your blog) !!! We should follow each other!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to Gracie, I'm following you, follow me back! Xxxxx

      Delete
  3. oh i LOVE playsuits. they are perfect for summer, beach, and a nice sunday brunch <3
    thanks for commenting on my blog honey, i''m following now:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete