Tuesday 17 July 2012

rihanna's new collection


Rihanna has recently confirmed that she will be making a new collection for high street hottie River Island! I eagerly await the arrival of this collection and knowing Rihanna this isn't gonna be one of your usual run-off-the-mill high street wear! I decided to explore Rihanna's style over the years....enjoy!


Barely recognisable, Rihanna looks a long way from the woman we know now. Looking young and fresh and quite beautiful. Make-up not natural but definitely understated compared to the look she goes for these days! This was taken nearer the start of her career (around 2005).


Wow! Can anyone remember these days? When Rihanna wore something as normal as jeans and a cropped jacket? I'm not quite sold on the jacket but she still looks sweet here.

This is from 2007, I think she looks very pretty here. I never knew her hair to look like that - I must have missed that one! She looks very elegant and grown-up.


Then her style started to mature. By 2010 Rihanna's image was very, very different. I love the pattern on the dress, her earrings, her hair...the whole image! Those heels were definitely a good move too!


When we saw Rihanna on Vogue's front page the girl had made the step from cute pop singer to fashion-Icon! Her statement hair and lips all matching - very impressive

Then came 2012.....



Oh, I love Boy London :) More later :)





Keep following ;) xxxxx<3

6 comments:

  1. Great post, I love Rihanna as well :) Of course we can follow each other, I'm now following you! I hope you visit and follow back soon <3

    sunshineconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Keep up the good work!

    Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say that I am a fan of Rihanna. She has an interesting sense of style, though.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, my favorite look of her is the last one!
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you now (#24),waiting for you to follow back...

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very very excited for the collection, I love Rihanna can't wait to see what she designs for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Rihanna her style, nice blog dear..
    I just started a new blog I would love if you can visit, if you give me a chance
    to see more of what I post in the future by deciding to follow me (I promise to follow you right back ASAP*) xoxo waiting on your visit!!! can't wait for you to be part of my new subscribers..xoxo
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete